Friday 4 May 2007

The one where O'Sullivan loses.

Tuesday 2nd May 2007

OWEN - Higgins! Shire!

Aargh! That dreadful hobbit John Higgins put out O'Sullivan and lost me another £50. I'm beginning to have serious doubts over whether or not my bankroll is going to make it for the full three months.

Now with the Scotland vs England final looming for the snooker I'll have to back whoever gets through from the Higgins vs Maguire game and maybe hope to recover some of my losses, c'mon the Scots!

On the plus side though, the tales coming back from Amsterdam speak of drunken debauchery involving buffets and take aways. Hopefully my sensible eating will see me taking the 'Big Bet' in a couple of months time. Although as Roy Walker says "There's everything to play for in the ready money round".

No comments: